Friday, April 23, 2010

Love, Sex and Matrix

In my sex life, I've only done so much when it comes to karmasutra. I've never done a spider, froggie or any of those bone-breaking, back-locking, leg-twisting MATRIX moves which are supposed to make sex more pleasurable and fun - mostly because I'm not extremely athletic and I just don't think they are feasible in practical terms. I won't claim to be a pro at love-making but I'll say this, I'm very comfortable with sex and besides it being an act of love, I do, always, explore the fun side.
The first few years of my sexual life were filled with thoughts about how fun it would be to try out all these matrix moves. During my college years I met a girl who promised to be a freak in the sheets only to find out that all she did was lay there and scream (I WAS freaked out!). She didn't make an attempt to even switch positions. After she 'came' a couple of times she said, "Oh God, I'm tired papa!"....Boring! That's when I knew that most women who act like they are the shit are actually only screamers and dormant boring rice sacks.

My girlfriend and I have special times when we spend a weekend together and try to do interesting things to each other. We think of fun things to do like, role play, location sex, 'creme de la creme' (our own secret invention) and more. These spice up our sex life in ways we both never thought possible. We take our creativity everywhere, even to the shower. Things weren't as much fun when I used to just date because most girls don't want to be 'used' as a playmate. This is not to say we don't have passionate sex. One of the things I like to do is surprise my girl and give her a real treat. This means a lot of sacrifice: I won't ejaculate. I spend the whole time arousing feelings that she hardly feels in her. That's passion, that's work, but it's always worth it.


How comfortable are you with sex?
Do you usually have sex with just anyone, random people or one person you may actually love?
How do these three scenarios affect how much fun you have during sex?
What type of sex are you into; wild or passionate?

Share!





No comments:

Post a Comment